Thursday, July 25, 2013

LIfe After Bullying Lecture Series



Hello All,
Through my work with GLSEN, Broadway Classroom and my writing, several schools have invited me to guest lecture on bullying and ways to change their school climate.  This fall I will officially launch my lecture series Life After Bullying.  I have developed two comprehensive workshops on bullying, one for middle and high school students and one for educators.  My curriculum includes surveying each school prior to my visit, types of bullying, statistics, long term effects of bullying, implementing prevention programming, bullying exercises, educator training on how to create a safe classroom environment for all and much more.    My rates vary depending on budgets and travel expenses so I will work with your school and your allotted budget.  For more information please contact me at jamesmichaelangelo@gmail.com.  I am dedicated to making every classroom a safe space for all students.

No comments:

Post a Comment